HomeVisaTourist Attractions Learning Thai Thai Food Recipes Thai History Muay Thai

Date Thais for marriage tips

Date Thais for marriage tips :
When you meet someone of the opposite sex in Thailand there are a few things to remember. First off, you should remember that the girls can touch the guys, but the guys can’t touch the girls.More....

Learn Buddhism Religion Facts in Thailand : Meeting Friends Through Religion 
Learn Buddhism Religion Facts in Thailand :
Religion is a good way to meet friends who have the same faith as you do. The national religion in Thailand is Buddhism. It makes up about 95% of the population. The other 5% are made up of Catholics More....

Do & Dont' In Thailand

 


 


Sponsored Links :


Meeting Friends While on a Business Trip

           Are you required to take a business trip to Thailand? Do you hate having to entertain yourself alone while you are away from home? Then there are several ways you can make new friends while on your business trip to Thailand.

          Your hotel is one good place to make new friends. You can meet other guests there that you can get together with later to enjoy some of the nightlife or just a drink before retiring for the night. If you are into the nightlife, then there are plenty of pubs, discos, or open-air bars for you to enjoy. You might want to choose the open-air bar if you are wanting to get to know your new friends better because you want have to compete with loud music in order to carry on a conversation. There are bars for practically anyone, such as pool bars and sports bars. The possibilities are endless.

          Another way to meet people while on your business trip is through shopping. You are sure to get at least a small break during your trip and you can go shopping during it. If you do not want to go shopping, then there is always sightseeing. This will give you the chance to see the beauty that is Thailand. You could even get on a tour and make new friends with those that are on the tour with you. These are just a few of the ways that you can make new friends while you are in Thailand.

 

Meeting Friends While on a Business Trip

 


 

 

 
bottom
Home | Play Flash Games | Thai News | Muay Thai | Thai Food Recipes | Thai History | Thai Culture | Horoscopes |
Online Radio | Flight Booking | Hotel Booking | Moving To Thailand | Investment & Real Estate|Contact

2011 Thailandbuddy.com All Rights Reserved
( Meeting Friends While on a Business Trip )