How Can You Obtain Work Permit In Thailand?
If you are a Thai citizen or lawful permanent resident, you will need to apply for a work permit to legally work in Thailand. Here is how you can do it.
Guidelines For Obtaining a Thai Work Permit :
Cost of Applying for a Work Permit: 5,000 baht
After You Get The Work Permit:
- You should carry work permit with you at any time.
- You are only allowed to perform job according to the permit.
- You must continue to work to be eligible for an extension after your work permit expires.
Required Document for Non-Immigrant Visa
- Signed Visa Application from a Thai director
- Two recently taken photos ( 3.5 X 4.5 cms)
- A copy of company certification with a list of shareholders
Required Document for 90 Days Work Permit Renewal
- A copy of a company certificate
- A copy of Visa and Passport
- Letter of Power of Attorney
- Avoid hiring a foreigner withouot a work permit. The penalties are severe. You may face up to three years imprisonment ,or fine up to 60,000 baht, or both.